Saturday, August 5, 2017




The following excerpt is from President Truman’s toast at a dinner given by the Shah of Iran at the Shoreham Hotel in Washington—this is before the Globalist Establishment (Republican NeoCons & Democrat NeoLiberals) took control of the American government unbeknownst to the American people:

November 18, 1949

“Your Majesty, distinguished guests:

I appreciate most highly the kind remarks which Your Majesty has just made. I sincerely hope that I deserve them, and I sincerely hope that our mutual interests and our friendship will continue in the future, as it has in the past.

I am interested in history. I am interested in the fact that your great country was the fountain of Western civilization. It was the great Persian Empire that gave us the fundamentals of our laws and our constitution today. The fundamentals of the Old Testament laws came through the ancestors of Your Majesty, the Shahinshah of Iran, who is here tonight.

It was my privilege and pleasure to meet him when he arrived at the airport here in Washington, and I was highly impressed with his earnestness and sincerity in the welfare of his people. He has those qualifications which the great masters and rulers of his land before him impressed upon the people of the Middle East….

May I offer a toast to His Majesty, the Shahinshah of Iran.”

Because of the Globalist agenda since the fall of the Nixon Administration, Iran (Persia) is virtually omitted in history textbooks and the Pahlavi kings are portrayed as dictators justifiably replaced by Mullahs and anti-Iranian Islamic Sharia law Constitution… 

[pic National Archives and Records Administration. Office of Presidential Libraries. Harry S. Truman Library: for educational purposes only]

No comments:

Post a Comment